The Worcester Greenstar i combi boiler is the replacement for the well-established award-winning Greenstar i Junior, which has been installed in over 1 million homes across the UK.
Perfect for small to medium sized homes with one bathroom, the boilers’ new features have been designed based on installer feedback. These boilers now include increased outputs, higher hot water flow rates of up to 12.3 litres/min, a user friendly control panel and a larger condensate siphon that eliminates the risk of condensate freezing.
Features & Benefits
- Wall mounting jig providing pre-plumbing and rear piping as standard
- Low lift weight
- Single panel front for ease of removal
- Central heating flow and hot water temperatures can be adjusted using simple up/down buttons
- Plug & play optional Worcester controls available
- Fan can be removed with just one screw and the expansion tank is now inside the boiler
- Clear text description for quick boiler diagnostics
- Simple weather compensation option
- Simple boiler controls with clear information display
- Commissioning information for easier completion of the Benchmark checklist
- Homeowner service reminder
- Achieves an A+ ErP package efficiency rating for heating when installed with a Wave smart internet connected control
- Scan and register the boiler using our FREE online registration app
These are not Internet price’s – These are Wharf Price’s!